Wednesday 7 December 2011

Keeping Your Support for the Environment Consistent

Do you not just go to Charity Shops, but love them?

A picture says 1,000 words
Just by shopping in charity shops, you are reducing your carbon footprint. By recycling clothing, books, household items, videos, DVDs and limitless other nic-nacs, being friendly to the earth and its inhabitants is a natural by-product of your shopping fun.




Here are some comments sent by fans of charity shops via Facebook:


Eddy Paul I do all my shopping at charity shops when I cant find what I want in skips
Gemma Baker Newbury berkshire I'm addicted to book shopping in charity shops, my fella gets annoyed as I cannot walk past a charity shop!
Scott Newsum Mostly we hope for Thomas the tank engine toys for our son, he's looking for Edward, james Henry & a Clarabel coach

So next time you enter a charity shop, feel proud that you are reducing your carbon footprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment